The warranties shall only be covered against a Valid WARRANTY CERTIFICATE Issued by HONEY FUN-N-THRILL CO, ONLY after receiving 100% Payment for the work done.
The Below Mentioned warranties cover only Repair / Replacement of Parts for the warranted period.
The warranty Period shall start from the Date of Honey Fun N Thrill Co’s Invoice only.
- LIMITED 10 YEARS WARRANTY ON VERTICAL STRUCTURES & SUPPORTS of Children Play Equipments & Outdoor Fitness Equipments against structural failure due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- LIMITED 3 YEARS WARRANTY ON METALLIC PARTS - RAILINGS, SCRAMBLERS & SWING SUPPORT against structural failure due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- LIMITED 3 YEARS WARRANTY ON FRP DECKS, FRP PLATFORM/ RAMP & ROOFS, against due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- LIMITED 2 YEARS WARRANTY ON FRP SLIDES, BENCHES, FRP STEP, FRP SCRAMBLERS & SUSPENSION BRIDGE against manufacturing defects.
- LIMITED 2 YEARS WARRANTY ON METALLIC PARTS – HANDLES, CONNECTORS & OTHER METAL ASSEMBLY PARTS of OUTDOOR FITNESS EQUIPMENTS.
- LIMITED 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON RUBBER, ROPES, OUTDOOR EQUIPMENTS THERMOPLASTIC SEATS, NON-METALLIC ROTO & BLOW MOULDED PLASTIC PRODUCTS.
- LIMITED 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON EQUIPMENTS installed at Public Parks & Schools against due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- LIMITED 6 MONTH WARRANTY ON BEARINGS - SWINGS, MERRY GO ROUND, WALKING BARREL & OUTDOOR FITNESS EQUIPMENTS, and wherever applicable.
- LIMITED 1 YEAR WARRANTY for RUBBER FLOORING covering any physical deformity. A slight change in colour may be expected due to uneven exposure to sunlight, rain & dust.
**Note: Surface wear could be due to Over use in certain areas like Slide ending, Ladders Entry point, Around the Merry Go Round & below the swings. AMC available after 1 year.
- Warranty “do not” cover Excessive & Climatic Wear-N-Tear, Overuse, Vandalism, Misuse, Abuse, Negligence and problems like Dents, Plastosol Coating, Plastic Caps, Fading, Discolouring & Peeling of colours, weathering & Stolen parts.
- ANY OTHER DAMAGE DUE TO ANY NATURAL CALAMITIES, HAZARDS, war, riots or disputes are not covered under this warranty.
- NO WARRANTY ON SPRINGS OF ANY RIDERS.
** This is not a Warranty Certificate.
CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES DURING PLAY.
- Take turns on all play equipment, No pushing, shoving, or rough stuff, be cautious when the equipment is wet.
- Use equipment correctly for Fun and safety and above all, have fun !
- To avoid strangulation, do not wear helmets, necklaces, or clothing with hoods, cords, or draw strings while using playground equipment.
- Do not walk up or climb on Slides, always Slide feet first and face forward in a seated position one at a time.
- Do not climb on or over safety rails, walls, barriers, roofs, or swings.
- Do not run on, jump off, or dive off playground equipment.
- Do not walk or climb on top of overhead ladders (“monkey bars”). Use overhead ladders one rung at a time.
- Swing in a seated position only, do not twist chains or jump out of swings and each swing is Only for Single Child Use.
- Do not play on broken or damaged playground equipment. Report broken or damaged equipment to HFTC immediately by sending pictures of the equipment and site details on / OR Call Us on +91 22 65704905 / +91 22 32964586.
- Make sure that appropriate fall surfacing material is present as nearly 70 percent of all playground injuries are related to children falling to the ground. Acceptable surfaces include Rubber Flooring (EPDM / SBR), Rubber mats or Grass. Playground surfaces should not be concrete, asphalt, blacktop, packed dirt, rocks or sand.
** The manufacturer is not responsible for any mishaps / accidents / injuries occurred while playing on the Equipments if correct SAFETY MASURES are not followed.
** All the Drawings, Specifications, Colours, Designs, Dimensions & Photos of Products are for representational purpose only and the actual products may vary. The company may, at any time, change any of the details of products due to constant up-gradation & development purposes.